Where we are...
Latitude N 45.42.21° / Longitude W 00.27.06° or 45.705766, -0.451679
How to find us :
The village of Cherac is located 15 kms east of Saintes and 12 kms west of Cognac.
- If you arrive by the A10 motorway, take exit n°35 to Saintes
then follow Angoulème/Cognac (don’t follow “centre ville“).
- If you arrive by Cognac follow Saintes.
- Follow the RN 141, which connects these two towns, exiting and following the signs for CHERAC. As soon as you see our blue signs, follow them.
If you don’t find them
- drive to CHERAC.
- In the centre of the village, in front of the church, follow the sign to BURIE.
- When you see the sign BURIE 8 leave this direction and turn left before the cemetery, direction CHEZ BRANGER.
- A little further on, turn right onto the ROUTE DES GROIES, the sign ROUTE DU PUITS DES BROUSSES is just on the gate of our house on the junction of the road.
Have a pleasant trip and see tou soon !
You can send us a message using the following form